The later maintenance and repair of industrial hose pump
1. Replacement and adjustment of industrial hoses in industrial hose pumps
(1) When replacing the hose, first loosen the tube clamp bolts at both ends, and remove the tube clamps, then loosen the ring bolts at one end, pull one end of the short pipe out of the hose, and jog the motor to remove the hose Push out from the industrial hose pump; then insert the new hose from the end of the removed short tube into the industrial hose pump shell and the pressure roller, jog the motor, install the hose; then fix the hanging ring, pipe The card is installed and the replacement task is complete. In particular, when reinstalling the hose, make sure that the hose is tightly attached to the pump casing of the industrial hose, and then confirm that it can be put into normal operation.
(2) The hose is used for about 200 hours, and the hose can be turned 90 degrees. In addition to the direction of rotation, the single hose industrial hose pump can also pump the hose back and forth to change the pressure point of the hose and extend the hose Service life.
2. Adjustment of the pressure roller
When the industrial hose pump is shipped from the factory, the pressure roller has been adjusted in place according to normal conditions. If the material cannot be sucked up, or the rated output pressure of the industrial hose pump is not enough, please adjust the pressure The eccentricity of the roller is as follows:
(1) Open the corresponding round hole plexiglass cover plates on both sides of the industrial hose pump casing and the rectangular plexiglass cover plate at the outlet end of the industrial hose industrial hose pump, and rotate the rotor pressure roller to between the two round holes. The bolt is facing the round hole, then use a socket wrench to loosen the two ends of the bolt, and then use a small round bar or cross screwdriver to align with the round hole marked 0, 1, 2, 3, and dial the inner side of the pressure roller The rotation of the eccentric sleeve, the larger the number of the eccentric sleeve, the smaller the distance between the pressure roller and the industrial hose pump casing, the tighter the hose pressure, the adjustment is based on the top line of the rotor as the reference, the larger the number , The tighter the pressure, and vice versa.
(2) When adjusting the gap, be careful not to over-tighten the pressure, which is subject to the flow rate. The tighter the pressure, the greater the impact on the life of the hose.
3. Lubrication and maintenance
(1) The side guide roller is filled with oil from the oil injection nozzle (high temperature lithium base grease GB5671-91) every 24 hours. Pay attention to the tightness of the side guide roller when filling oil. If it is found to be too loose, use needle nose pliers to rotate it Keep the side guide roller in a good lubrication state. If abnormal sound is found on the side guide roller, it can not be eliminated after adjusting the tightness. It should be considered whether the copper sleeve in the side guide roller is worn and removed to replace the copper sleeve.
(2) The pressure roller is removed and maintained every three months, and high-temperature lithium base grease (GB5671-91) is added to the inner cavity and the bearing.
(3) Rotor bearings are added with high-temperature lithium base grease (GB5671-91) every three months.
(4) After running the new reducer for a period of time, drain the oil in the oil tank and add 30 # oil again.
4. Use and protection of hose
The storage period of the hose should not be too long, generally limited to one year. For industrial hose pumps equipped with hoses, if not used for a long time, rotate the industrial hose pump at least once every other month